You can booking an appointment with our experts is simply by contacting the office of by using the online booking form (Details of different appointments and fees here)
If you don’t see a time or location you require please contact the Penny on pa@londonosteoporosis clinic.com
(Details of different appointments and fees here)
- If you or your family have had a broken bone
- are concerned about having osteoporosis/ fractures
- if you or your family have lost height
- have pain or a musculoskeletal symptoms, then
- treatments work better early
- Self paying patients can self referral, do not require GP referral.
- Patients can be referred by GP’s or Healthcare Professional.
- Some Private Medical Insurance providers, such as AXAPPP, will arrange your first appointment for you.
- LOC at present do not directly see NHS referrals.
London Osteoporosis Clinics operates from many locations, including:
- HCA healthcare at The Shard
- 9 Harley St, London
- Spire Hospital, Tunbridge Wells
- The Nuffield Hospital, Tunbridge Wells
- Wells Suite, Pembury Hospital
- Guthrie Wing, King’s College Hospital
- Sevenoaks Medical Centre
- Several other locations