Cookies in use on this website
Any redistribution or reproduction of part or all of the contents of this website page, in any form, is prohibited. You may not, except with our express written permission, distribute or commercially exploit the content. Nor may you transmit it or store it in any other website or other form of electronic retrieval system.
Cookies and how they benefit you:
Our cookies help us:
- Make our website work as you’d expect
- Remember your settings during and between visits
- Improve the speed/security of the site
- Allow you to share pages with social networks like Twitter and LinkedIn
- Continuously improve our website for you
- Make our marketing more efficient (ultimately helping us to offer you the best and most useful service that we can.)
- Collect any personally identifiable information (without your express permission)
- Collect any sensitive information (without your express permission)
- Pass data to advertising networks
- Pass personally identifiable data to third parties (without your express permission)
More about the Cookies we use:
Social Website Cookies:
So you can easily “Like” or share our content with you LinkedIn and Twitter followers, we have included sharing buttons on our site. Cookies are set by:
These cookies expire at the end of the browsing session.
The privacy implications on this will vary from social network to social network and will be dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen on these networks.
Third Party Cookies:
So that you can subscribe to receive our newsletters, blogs and marketing information, we use email software called ‘Convert Kit’. To enable you to subscribe to our email list, we use ‘pop-up’ boxes and URL links on our website, that will only ever gather data from you (such as your name and email address), if you explicitly give your consent. Our collected email data, is securely stored on Convert Kit’s servers, and is never shared with anyone else. As part of the functionality of the pop-up box, we use a cookie which helps to verify you as a human user (as opposed to a machine).
Cookie name: wordfence_verifiedHuman
Initiator: Script tag
Expires: End of browsing session
Turning Cookies Off
If you do not wish to accept cookies on to your machine you can disable them by adjusting the settings on your browser. However, this will affect the functionality of the websites you visit. For more help on how to disable your cookies or delete them visit www.aboutcookies.org