You can securely book an appointment with our experts by contacting the office
or online by selecting an option below:
If you do not see a time or location you require please contact the Gen or Joy on email@example.com
Details of different appointments and fees here
Can get in touch if…
- If you or your family have had a broken bone
- are concerned about having osteoporosis/ fractures
- if you or your family have lost height
- have pain or a musculoskeletal symptoms, then
- treatments work better early
- Self paying patients can self refer (GP referral not required).
- Patients can be referred by GP’s or Healthcare Professional.
- Some Private Medical Insurance providers, such as AXAPPP, will arrange your first appointment for you.
- LOC at present do not directly see NHS referrals.
London Osteoporosis Clinics operates from many locations, including: