London Osteoporosis Clinic provides holistic care and support for patients with osteoporosis, arthritis, and related conditions.
If you or your family have had a bone fracture or are concerned about having osteoporosis or musculoskeletal problems please book an appointment to see a specialist consultant at a time to suit you.
An initial assessment will be arranged and a bespoke tailored treatment plan will be devised.
Details of different appointments and fees
Get in touch if …
- want your osteoporosis diagnosed and reversed
- wish to be pain and symptom-free from musculoskeletal illness
- you or your family member have had a broken bone or lost height
- are concerned about having osteoporosis/ fractures (some fractures are not painful)
Book your Consultation Today
If you have any questions or would like to talk to someone about your concerns please call 020 7193 7867.
You can book an appointment here and pay online, book your follow-up appointment here or just complete the form below and we shall contact you to arrange a suitable time and date for your appointment.
We strive to help our patients become ‘Symptom-free, Drug-free & Doctor-free©’ with holistic care using state-of-the-art diagnostics and clinical settings.
London Osteoporosis Clinics can offer phone/video appointments or we also operate from different locations, including:
- HCA Healthcare at The Shard
- 9 Harley St, London
- The Nuffield Hospital, Tunbridge Wells
- View other locations here
- Self-paying patients can self refer (GP referral not required)
- Patients can be referred by GP’s or Healthcare Professional.
- Some Private Medical Insurance providers, such as AXA PPP, will arrange your first appointment with us.
- We do not see NHS referrals (please ask your GP for a local referral).
Global Osteoporosis Foundation
GOF campaigns for the eradication of osteoporosis-related fractures. Also on offer are a range of educational activities.