Our Vision, Mission, Values, Leadership
London Osteoporosis Clinic was started because of the personal and professional experience of the team of the devastating consequences of osteoporosis. And appreciation on the devastating impact osteoporosis on individual patients, families, communities and healthcare and social systems impact.
London Osteoporosis Clinic is group of leading clinicians focused on early diagnosis, drug and non-drug, multidisciplinary treatments to achieve best outcomes for patients with osteoporosis and related musculoskeletal disorders.
London Osteoporosis Clinic has dedicated support staff and modern facilities at several locations with access to the latest diagnostics.
- To eradicate osteoporosis fractures
- To stop unnecessary suffering from fractures and musculoskeletal conditions
- To serve our communities to achieve optimum health
- To work collaboratively with wide network of organisations and individuals to achieve our purpose and mission
- Focus on achieving the best outcomes for our patient
- Focus on patient experience and carryout regular patient feedback
- Participate in continuous clinical audit
- To maintain most up-to-date technical skills and engage in continuous professional development
- Contribute to education and training of other healthcare professionals