Our Vision, Mission, Values, Leadership
London Osteoporosis Clinic was started because of the personal and professional experience of the team for the devastating consequences of osteoporosis. Also an appreciation of the devastating impact osteoporosis has on individual patients, their families; communities; as well as healthcare and social systems.
London Osteoporosis Clinic is group of leading clinicians focused on early diagnosis, non-drug and drug multidisciplinary treatments to achieve the best outcomes for patients with osteoporosis and related musculoskeletal disorders.
London Osteoporosis Clinic has dedicated support staff and modern facilities at several locations with access to the latest diagnostics.
- To eradicate osteoporosis fractures
- To stop unnecessary suffering from fractures and musculoskeletal conditions
- To serve our communities to achieve optimum bone and general health
- To work collaboratively with wide network of organisations and individuals to achieve our purpose and mission
- Focus on achieving the best outcomes
- Continually improve patient experience
- Participate in continuous clinical audit and patient feedback
- To maintain most up-to-date technical skills and engage in continuous professional development
- Contribute to education and training of other healthcare professionals