- To eradicate osteoporosis-related suffering.
- To prevent osteoporosis fractures and disability related to arthritis and pain.
- To achieve optimum health
- To work collaboratively
- To continuously improve
- To take part in regular clinical audits
- To have up-to-date technical skills
- Contribute to improving global health literacy
We deliver our mission by
- Offering screening, early diagnosis, multidisciplinary holistic care.
- Reversing osteoporosis, preventing fractures, and symptoms of arthritis and pain.
- We aspire to help our patients symptom-free, drug-free, and doctor-free©.
About The London Osteoporosis Clinic
The London Osteoporosis Clinic has brought together highly regarded and experienced medical experts with the sole aim of providing the best care, restoring function, and preventing osteoporosis fractures and disability related to arthritis.
We focus on prevention and health improvement.
Our expert consultant specialists are involved in teaching fellow clinicians, whilst ensuring continuous personal learning through ongoing professional development.
Many of our clinicians lead osteoporosis and related services within NHS hospitals and remain actively involved in medical research.