Our package fees include medical consultant assessment, prescription, any injection, nutrition advice, physio advice/app, health advisor support, and various other resources.
- Consultant: A consultant specialist will carry out the clinical assessment.
- Cost: £400
- Duration: 30+ minutes
- Services: An updated report provided to you and your doctors, summarising progress and future multidisciplinary care plan.
- Access to health improvement resources, including nutrition and exercise support
- You are invited to Zoom training:
- Access to a health advisor
Please note that private medical insurance providers may cover fees wholly or partially. We recommend contacting your insurance provider’s customer service to confirm your coverage. Provided you meet the conditions of your medical insurance policy, the fees are usually covered as a whole or in part by your private medical insurance provider. Any further procedures might attract a separate tariff (usually in line with the insurance company fee structure)
After meeting the Consultant, the patient may need blood tests or other investigations, which can be done by the GP or at the Hospital / Clinic. The hospital costs vary depending on the test(s) and the particular location: £80-£320 (may be covered by your Private Medical Insurance provider)