About The London Osteoporosis Clinic
The London Osteoporosis Clinic is proud to have brought together an exceptional, highly regarded and leading team of experienced medical experts with the sole aim of eradicating fractures.
We seek prevention through education and improvement in the care of osteoporosis.
Our experts consultant specialists are frequently involved in passing on knowledge through the teaching of fellow clinicians, whilst ensuring continuous personal growth through on-going professional development.
Many still lead osteoporosis and related services within NHS hospitals and remain actively involved in essential medical research.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
London Osteoporosis Clinic was started because of the personal and professional experience of the devastating consequences of osteoporosis fractures. We understand the impact on individual patients, families, communities and healthcare and social systems.
London Osteoporosis Clinic is group of leading clinicians focused on:
- Early diagnosis,
- Non-drug and drug treatments,
- Multidisciplinary treatments to achieve best outcomes for patients with osteoporosis and related musculoskeletal disorders.
London Osteoporosis Clinic has dedicated support staff and modern facilities at several locations with access to the latest diagnostics.
- To eradicate osteoporosis fractures and associated suffering
- To stop avoidable suffering from fractures and musculoskeletal conditions
- To help wider community to achieve optimum health
- To work collaboratively with a wide network of organisations and individuals to achieve our purpose and mission
- To achieve the best outcomes for our patients
- To improve patient experience and carry out regular patient feedback
- To participate in continuous clinical audit
- To maintain most up-to-date technical skills and engage in continuous professional development
- Contribute to education and training of other healthcare professionals