- To eradicate osteoporosis related suffering
- To prevent osteoporosis fractures and disability related to arthritis and pain
- To achieve optimum health
- To work collaboratively
- To continuously improve
- To take part in regular clinical audits
- To have most up-to-date technical skills
- Contribute to improving global health literacy
We deliver our mission by
- Offering screening, early diagnosis, multidisciplinary holistic treatments,
- Reversing osteoporosis, preventing fractures and symptoms of arthritis and pain
- We aspire to make our patients symptom-free, drug-free and doctor-free©
About The London Osteoporosis Clinic
The London Osteoporosis Clinic has brought together highly regarded and experienced medical experts with the sole aim of providing the best care, restoring function and preventing osteoporosis fractures and disability related to arthritis.
We focus on prevention and health improvement.
Our expert consultant specialists are involved in teaching fellow clinicians, whilst ensuring continuous personal learning through on-going professional development.
Many of our clinicians lead osteoporosis and related services within NHS hospitals and remain actively involved in medical research.