About The London Osteoporosis Clinic
The London Osteoporosis Clinic has brought together highly regarded and experienced medical experts with the sole aim of providing the best care and ultimately eradicating fractures.
We focus on prevention and health improvement.
Our experts consultant specialists are involved in teaching of fellow clinicians, whilst ensuring continuous personal learning through on-going professional development.
Many of our clinicians lead osteoporosis and related services within NHS hospitals and remain actively involved in medical research.
Our Vision, Mission and Values
London Osteoporosis Clinic was started because of the personal and professional experience of the devastating consequences of osteoporosis fractures.
We understand the impact on patients, families, communities and healthcare and social systems.
London Osteoporosis Clinic is group of leading clinicians focused on:
- Early diagnosis,
- Non-drug and drug treatments,
- reversing osteoporosis and symptoms of arthritis and pain
- Multidisciplinary treatments to meet best outcomes for patients with osteoporosis and related musculoskeletal disorders.
London Osteoporosis Clinic has dedicated support staff and modern facilities at several locations with access to the latest diagnostics.
- To eradicate osteoporosis fractures and associated suffering
- To prevent suffering from fractures and musculoskeletal conditions
- To help communities achieve optimum health
- To work collaboratively with a range of networks and individuals to achieve our mission
- To meet the best outcomes for our patients
- To offer exceptional patient experience (and seek patient feedback)
- To take part in regular clinical audits
- To have most up-to-date technical skills and be engage in continuous professional development
- Contribute to education and training of other healthcare professionals and patients