- To eradicate osteoporosis fractures and associated suffering
- To prevent avoidable suffering from osteoporosis fractures and musculoskeletal conditions
- To help communities meet optimum health
- To meet the best outcomes for our patients
- To work collaboratively with a range of networks and individuals to meet our mission
- To offer exceptional patient experience (and continuously improve)
- To take part in regular clinical audits
- To have most up-to-date technical skills and be engage in continuous professional development
- Contribute to education and training of other healthcare professionals and patients
We delivery on our mission by
Early diagnosis, Multidisciplinary holistic treatments,
Reversing osteoporosis, prevent fractures and symptoms of arthritis and pain
We aspire to make our patients symptom-free, drug-free and doctor-free©
About The London Osteoporosis Clinic
The London Osteoporosis Clinic has brought together highly regarded and experienced medical experts with the sole aim of providing the best care, restoring function and ultimately eradicating fractures.
We focus on prevention and health improvement.
Our experts consultant specialists are involved in teaching of fellow clinicians, whilst ensuring continuous personal learning through on-going professional development.
Many of our clinicians lead osteoporosis and related services within NHS hospitals and remain actively involved in medical research.